Saturday, January 5, 2013

Eff Yeah 2012


2012 ended up being a year of massive changes in my life and when I sat down to reflect upon it, I realized I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Before looking ahead to some 2013 goal planning, I copied what I did last year, and wrote down all the awesome stuff that happened this year. Without further introduction, here is a list of some of my favorite 2012 memories/accomplishments... 

2012 Eff Yeah List
  • Traveled to Argentina 
  • Finally got my "Imagine" tattoo
  • Surprised my friend Kelsi on her 30th birthday in San Diego
  • Spent one last weekend in Bogota with my closest Colombia friends before leaving
  • Bogota Beer Company brewery tour
  • Valentine's Day dinner at Platillos Voladores with Kelsi
  • Blogged for Proexport Colombia
  • Moved home to the United States in five suitcases 
  • Moved in with my two best childhood friends
  • Bought my first car - 2012 Honda Civic
  •  Applied & networked like crazy to land a teaching job in St. Paul, Minnesota working with international students
  • Owned my food choices (AKA stopped caring if other people think its weird to pack your lunches, make overnight oats, and put spinach in smoothies)
  • Attended the first ever concert at Target Field
  • Organized & rocked a Pedal Pub for my 25th birthday
  • Was a bridesmaid in Anna & Andy's wedding
  • Attended & made it to the end of the going away party in Colombia
  • Teacher of the Year at 8th Grade graduation at my previous school
  • Attended Carnaval de Barranquilla
  • Visited friends Alex & Lindsey in Laguna Beach
  • Surprised my friend Liz with the return of our mutual friend Ilse from the Peace Corps in Uganda
  • Mastered the solo date
  • Skied at Lutsen for the first time in years
  • Mountain biked in Colorado
  • Water skied in northern Minnesota for the first time in years
  • Bought a Canon Rebel to start getting serious with photography
  • Attended yoga classes 3-4 times per week back in Minnesota
  • Joined a book club

No comments:

Post a Comment